23 June 2011

Laura's Advice

One thing I love is when someone comes to me with a problem to solve, whether its about hair/beauty products and styles or if its my sister asking me about her clothes, or a friend asking me for advice on anything.. and me being able to solve it. I'm not saying i have the life experience to do this, but i have common sense and can offer an outsiders perspective. I would like to start up some posts offering some of you anonymous advice on anything! (if its beyond what i can adivse then i will tell you and not do a post on it) but if i feel like my view may have an impact and lead you to an answer i would love to do it! if nobody contacts me then you wont see any posts.
Contact me on:
laura.spain94@hotmail.co.uk OR direct message me on twitter @09lauraspain

I am aware this is  slightly rambly post but i wondered if there was anyone out there looking for advice that would like a different perspective! thats all i am claiming to offer.. im not claiming to solve your problems, just give you an opinion that might lead you to what you want to do

Until next time
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment