21 January 2011

Rediscovered: Garnier Summer body.

The other day I was thinking to myself.. "I need to fake tan" but it being half 8 already i realised using my normal one wasn't an option as you have to leave it on for a few hours then wash off so I remembered I had some Garnier Summer body moisturiser left over still. I was worried that it might be out of date or something as I have had it in my drawer for quite some time but took the risk anyway. I had forgotten how good this was as a fake tan.. despite its claims to be "gradual" the next morning i had a noticeable tan which wasn't too orange either. safe to say i will be purchasing a new bottle of this when my one runs out for those top ups and late night tanning sessions!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I love fruity finish! Looking forward to your next post Laura!

    ReplyDelete